Hello everyone! This is Heart Yngrid. Welcome to my website! Feel free to browse the site, drop comments, write book reviews and testimonials for me. I would love to hear from you. 🙂 Also, if you wish to be notified about the latest posts and updates in this site, please use the subscription form on the sidebar. Thank you!
Now, let me introduce myself. Some know me as one of the romance authors from Precious Hearts Romances. Some know me as the author of St. Catherine University series. Some know me for my Drop-dead Playboys series. But most of them do not know the person behind the pseudonym. I am also a normal person (or abnormal sometimes, lol) who also has dreams, fantasies, weird thoughts, failures and flaws. But here are some of the random stuff I’d like to share about myself.
- I was born on March 28, 1981. (Please do not count how old I am now)
- My family calls me “Leng,” my old friends and classmates call me “Rhine,” some of my friends call me “Ayi,” and my readers and workmates call me “Heart.”
- I have myopia (nearsightedness) so I wear eyeglasses which make me look dorky. I wear contact lenses sometimes.
- Singing, sketching/drawing and web designing are among my underdeveloped talents (haha!).
- I love traveling and sightseeing. I love nature.
- I’m a lazy shopper. I get easily tired going around the mall, looking for the best item to buy. Also, I’m a quiet shopper. So I’m not really happy being approached by sales staff and hear their sales pitch. ?
- I have a very poor sense of direction. I always get lost.
- I love drinking herbal teas. Lemongrass is my current fave.
- l love watching Koreanovelas or K-dramas when I have free time.
- I have a pet dog named Jacko. He’s a shih tzu, born on the 2nd of June, 2013 and he’s super spoiled brat.
- I am afraid of open water. I do not like riding a boat.
- I was a teacher, which is ironic, because I was a lazy student.
- I am two-faced: one is stern and one is goofy.
- My first romance novel was published in 1999. In 2005, I wrote for My Special Valentine. My first PHR novel was published in 2006. To know the full story of my struggles as a writer before I become Heart Yngrid, buy the 25 Most Precious coffee-table book.
- One of my novels was adapted into manga/comics. See the Black Ink page under Books section to know more.
- Two of my novels were adapted into television series on abs-cbn. See the Television page under Multimedia section to know more.
- I have already written over a hundred novels. See all the book titles in the Books section.
- Heart Yngrid was born on May, 2006.
- I’ve been writing romance for 12 years now (as of 2017).
- To get to know me more, visit my personal blog–Whatevah!
Write A Testimonial
Say something about Heart Yngrid. Why do you read her books? What do you like best among her works? You can attach your photo at the option below. Your testimonials will be posted below soon.
Heart Yngrid was one of the first PHR writers that I’ve read and instantly loved. Her book Falling Into You was actually the PHR book that inspired me to write. Swabe lang kasi, hindi pilit, at easy-flowing ang mga story niya. Saktong kilig (minsan sobra pa), saktong tawa, saktong drama. Her heroines are independent […]
Hi, Ms. Heart! Congrats on your website. It’s very chic. Thanks for sharing more personal things about yourself. It’s high time that more people must know the face and the person behind our favorite SCU. Looking forward to see more SCU stories. New girls….new personality….new adventure.
I’ve been cyberfriends with Mommy Ayi way back when she still maintains her Jerry Yan Sheets website. Back when she’s still mad about Jerry while I’m crazy over Zaizai. 🙂 I actually didn’t know she writes romance pocketbooks, until i stumbled upon her work “A Kid For A Wife”. And I saw that she dedicated […]